Comment on page
The Audience tab allows you to see exactly who has engaged with your loyalty program, how active they are and where else they have been active in the Toki network.
Navigating the Audience Page
Profiles: You can take a look at a customer/user and get an understanding of their activity by clicking on their profile within the Audience Profiles page. You can also search for profiles, and sort by date of profile creation
Export Customer List: You can export the customer list to use for marketing purposes
Search and Sort
Create a Segment
In order to optimize use of the Audience feature, we recommend setting up segments.
- 1.From the Audience tab, Click Segment.
- 2.Click “Create new segment”
- 3.You can define a segment based on a few things:
- 1.What someone has (tokens or collectibles)
- 2.What someone has done (answered zero party data or voting activities)
- 4.You can add multiple requirements to enter a segment, making it an “AND” function or an “OR” function
Once you create a segment, you can export it to use within Airdrops or other marketing initiatives.
Adding or Subtracting Tokens
If someone reaches out with a complaint, instead of giving them a discount code, you can offer them 500 points (or 1000, etc).
It takes just a few clicks!