Comment on page
For optimal performance, Toki recommends that merchants integrate all of their onsite and offsite apps. This can be easily achieved by following the steps outlined below.
How to Add a New Integration
- 1.Click on your account info located in the top righthand corner of the screen
- 2.Click "Settings"
- 3.Select "Integrations" from the available options
- 4.Click "Add new integration"
- 5.Choose the integration you want from the list
- 6.Follow the provided instructions to complete the set-up process
Each integration has its unique set-up requirements, which may include copying and pasting API keys from third-party platforms.
Below is a list of the apps we have integrations with and their functionality:
- Shopify: Integrating Toki with Shopify allows you to easily manage your store's products, orders, and customer data from a single platform. To set up this integration, you'll need to provide your Shopify API key.
- Klaviyo: By integrating Toki with Klaviyo, you can take advantage of powerful email marketing automation tools to boost your sales and engagement. To set up this integration, you'll need to create a “Toki” API Key (Full Access) and provide your Klaviyo public API key.
- Recharge: Toki's integration with Recharge makes it easy to reward customers for staying on a subscription plan. To set up this integration, you'll need to provide your Recharge API Key + API Client Secret
- Snowflake: Integrating Toki with Snowflake allows you to easily analyze your store's data, gain valuable insights, and make data-driven decisions. To set up this integration, you'll need to provide your Snowflake account credentials.
- Postscript: In Beta - stay tuned!
- Social Media: Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok and Discord: Connect Toki to your Social Media accounts, so you can reward customers for engaging with your brand online.
- Please note that for certain activities, attribution is set for click-though as these social media platforms do not pass back information about users activity
- The only activities that pass through data is available for are commenting or UGC when the customer tags your brand
By integrating with these platforms, you can streamline your operations, boost your sales, and improve your overall business performance.